Friday, December 08, 2006

More Parking Woes?

I heard that the DIA is going to reallocate parking based on I-Fund levels and priority points.
Apparently the DIA is getting ready to do some “major changes/overhauls” of their ticketing and priority parking policies based on I-Fund points guidelines, etc.

My fear is that with some long-time season ticket holders in the West Balcony being moved for 2007 due to renovations, I wouldn’t be surprised if those in the Blue football parking lot are moved and the Blue Lot becomes a higher priority lot so that the people from West Balcony who are now in the East Stand can get to their new East Stand seats easier.

I just wish (maybe it’s a waste of energy) that when the DIA changes or amends its policies, that the DIA would at least INFORM people BEFORE the changes take place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fire Ron Guenther--didn't you also hear??......Loyalty Circle lot will be CLOSED this next season as well as the West Balcony. This is for sure going eff up the whole parking situation at Memorial Stadium. I'll be really interested to see how this situation is handled......

2:41 PM  
Blogger Fire Ron Guenther said...

yeah I heard that too. Unbelievable.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home